Regular one-on-one tutoring with the course advisor is also a part of this course. This gives you a chance to process and ask questions about what you are reading. It provides a safe place to explore, discuss, and critique concepts from the books or ideas the books inspire.
Application of the material will provide you with resources for preaching, teaching, or personal bible study. The course involves reading 100 pages per day, 6 days a week, for 12 weeks. You will work approximately 8 hours per day.
Topics covered include:
- Old & New Testament background studies
- Biblical & Church History
- Biblical & Systematic Theology
- Canonics, Hermeneutics, & Biblical Archaeology
- Philosophy & Worldview
- Scientific Theology
- Pastoral Care, Education, Homiletics, Evangelism, Missions, Spiritual Warfare, & Worship
We look forward to having you join us for this school!